Flaky cod is treated to a tasty coating of bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings in this savory entree that’s sure to please! Jean Barcroft - Clarksville, MI
- 2 haddock or cod fillet (6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Place fillets on a greased baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pat onto fillets. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Topped Baked Fish for Two in Simple & Delicious
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Baked Fish for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review