Flaky cod is treated to a tasty coating of bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings in this savory entree that's sure to please! —Jean Barcroft, Clarksville, Michigan
- 4 haddock or cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets on a greased baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pat onto fillets. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Topped Baked Fish in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crumb-Topped Baked Fish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review