- For filling, place apples in crust. Combine the sugar, flour and
- cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
- For topping, combine flour and sugar in a small bowl; cut in butter
- until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat
- to 350°; bake 50-60 minutes or until topping is golden brown and
- filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 443 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.