- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry. Transfer pastry to a
- 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of
- plate; flute edges. In a large bowl, combine the apples, sugar,
- flour, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon into crust.
- In another large bowl, whisk the pumpkin filling ingredients. Pour
- over apple mixture. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
- For topping, combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly;
- stir in walnuts. Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until a knife inserted into pumpkin
- layer comes out clean (cover edges with foil during the last 15
- minutes to prevent overbrowning if necessary).
- Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 342 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.