- mixture; press onto roast.
- Add vegetables, oil, salt and pepper to remaining herb mixture; toss
- to coat. Arrange vegetables around roast.
- Roast 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove
- from pan; let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with
- vegetables. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 3/4 cup vegetables equals 302 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now