- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to creamed
- mixture alternately with sour cream. Pour half of the batter into a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Combine filling ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Carefully top with
- remaining batter. For topping, combine the flour, sugars and
- cinnamon in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Combine icing
- ingredients; drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 391 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.