Crumb-Coated Salmon Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk. In another shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, lemon-pepper, dill and garlic powder. Dip salmon in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 967 calories, 53g fat (11g saturated fat), 369mg cholesterol, 769mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 95g protein
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Salmon
"does one serving really equal more than 900 calories???"
"Figured using Cooking Spray."
"I figured the nutrition on SparkPeople and got : 467 cal.; 23.9 g. fat (6.9 Sat Fat, .8 each poly and mono); 138 g. cholesterol; 311 mg. sodium; 21 g. carbs; 1.2 g. fiber, 40.7 g. protein; 3.3 g. sugar for 1-6 oz. fillet"
"Didn't try due to the nutrition facts which I think are way off."
"Didn't even try due to the nutrition facts which I think are very wrong. I was looking for something quick to make and didn't want to take the time to figure out if the nutrition facts were right."
"Obviously this is an error. There is no oil because the salmon is baked, nothing that would warrant 53g. of fat, etc.This looks like quite a healthy recipe actually."
"Does this recipe actually have the listed nutrition totals per serving?? There is no way I'd eat something with 369mg cholesterol and 11g saturated fat, especially since I'm on medication for high cholesterol."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.