Crumb-Coated Salmon Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk. In another shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, lemon-pepper, dill and garlic powder. Dip salmon in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 967 calories, 53 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 369 mg cholesterol, 769 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 95 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.