Crumb-Coated Salmon, shared by Kathy Peltier of Kalispell, Montana, is pleasantly seasoned with lemon-pepper and dill. "My husband, who is on a restricted diet, and I both enjoy this quick and flavorful fillet," she writes.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk. In another shallow dish,
- combine the bread crumbs, lemon-pepper, dill and garlic powder. Dip
- salmon in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-18 minutes
- or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 967 calories, 53 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 369 mg cholesterol, 769 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 95 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.