- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk. In another shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, lemon-pepper, dill and garlic powder. Dip salmon in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Salmon
"does one serving really equal more than 900 calories???"
"Figured using Cooking Spray."
"I figured the nutrition on SparkPeople and got : 467 cal.; 23.9 g. fat (6.9 Sat Fat, .8 each poly and mono); 138 g. cholesterol; 311 mg. sodium; 21 g. carbs; 1.2 g. fiber, 40.7 g. protein; 3.3 g. sugar for 1-6 oz. fillet"
"Didn't try due to the nutrition facts which I think are way off."