Crumb-Coated Red Snapper Recipe
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 red snapper fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, lemon-pepper and salt; add fillets, one at a time, and turn to coat.
- 2. In a heavy skillet over medium heat, cook fillets in oil in batches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet equals 288 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 498 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Red Snapper
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.