I reel in compliments with these moist, crispy-coated fillets whenever I serve them. Heart-healthy omega-3 oils are an added bonus with my simple but delicious entree that’s done in mere minutes! I pair this fish with instant rice and microwaved frozen beans or broccoli to keep things quick! —Charlotte Elliott, Neenah, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 red snapper fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, lemon-pepper and salt; add fillets, one at a time, and turn to coat.
- In a heavy skillet over medium heat, cook fillets in oil in batches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Coated Red Snapper in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p10
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Red Snapper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review