Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
How do you get so much flavor out of a five-ingredient-or-fewer recipe? Ranch dressing is the key! Enjoy this simple dish on busy weeknights or with company for special occasions.—LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- Pour salad dressing into a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl,
- combine the cornflake crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Dip chicken in dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased shallow baking pan. Bake at 400° for 30-35
- minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 608 calories, 27 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 750 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 49 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.