Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
How do you get so much flavor out of a five-ingredient-or-fewer recipe? Ranch dressing is the key! Enjoy this simple dish on busy weeknights or with company for special occasions.—LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In
- a separate shallow bowl, mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning and
- garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture,
- patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a
- thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 495 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 642 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.