- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
Sort By :
"Winner Winner. Chicken dinner! Used parm as suggested."
"Very tasty; even pleased my husband who is not a fan of chicken. I didn't have any ranch on hand so substituted zero-fat blue cheese. I also added a teaspoon of Taste of Home's California garlic pepper blend."
"This recipe was so easy and delicious. The chicken was so tender and it melted in my mouth. It was even great the next day reheated for lunch. I will make this again and again."
"Winner! Everyone liked it! Kids even asked for seconds!"
"This is a good basic recipe. I can see lots of possibilities. We enjoyed it very much. Next time, I may add Parmesan cheese. I recommend this recipe as a Field Editor for Taste of Home"