Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- Pour salad dressing into a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased shallow baking pan. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken(8)
Sort By :
We used light Hidden Valley Ranch Homestyle dressing and packaged cornflake crumbs. My husband thought it was bland, and it was very dry. My 4 and 2 yr. old didn't like it, and wouldn't eat it. We won't be making again.
so easy & so good! I used spicy ranch dressing and mixed some parmesan in with the corn flakes.
Quick and easy, This one is the best!
Used fat free ranch and corn flake crumbs, thought it was a little dry - but I would used lower temp next time 375 degrees
This is so simple and quick to fix! The entire family loved it. Even the 5 yr. old can help to make it.! Reheats nicely without making cornflakes soggy.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >