- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
Sort By :
"Winner! Everyone liked it! Kids even asked for seconds!"
"This is a good basic recipe. I can see lots of possibilities. We enjoyed it very much. Next time, I may add Parmesan cheese. I recommend this recipe as a Field Editor for Taste of Home"
"Wonderful dish, we really enjoyed it! The ranch added rich flavor, and made the chicken juicy and moist too. I didn't have corn flakes on hand so I used crushed black-pepper flavored kettle-cooked potato chips instead. This added some extra crispiness and kick!"
"This recipe was easy & delicious. The whole family enjoyed eating it. I made it in smaller chunks rather than the whole piece, easy eating for a toddler. Might try adding shredded parmesan next time around."
"My kids LOVE chicken prepared this way. I also bake at a lower temp to prevent it drying out. I use Italian seasoning to flavor things from soup to sauces."