- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
Sort By :
My kids LOVE chicken prepared this way. I also bake at a lower temp to prevent it drying out. I use Italian seasoning to flavor things from soup to sauces.
My husband and I liked this. My kids, not so much. I used Lite Ranch. It was easy to make and I will make it again on a weeknight.
We used light Hidden Valley Ranch Homestyle dressing and packaged cornflake crumbs. My husband thought it was bland, and it was very dry. My 4 and 2 yr. old didn't like it, and wouldn't eat it. We won't be making again.
so easy & so good! I used spicy ranch dressing and mixed some parmesan in with the corn flakes.
Quick and easy, This one is the best!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >