- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
Sort By :
We used light Hidden Valley Ranch Homestyle dressing and packaged cornflake crumbs. My husband thought it was bland, and it was very dry. My 4 and 2 yr. old didn't like it, and wouldn't eat it. We won't be making again.
so easy & so good! I used spicy ranch dressing and mixed some parmesan in with the corn flakes.
Quick and easy, This one is the best!
Used fat free ranch and corn flake crumbs, thought it was a little dry - but I would used lower temp next time 375 degrees
This is so simple and quick to fix! The entire family loved it. Even the 5 yr. old can help to make it.! Reheats nicely without making cornflakes soggy.