- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
"My family loves this recipe! I used crushed up saltine crackers in place of the cornflakes bc it what I had on hand."
"Even if you leave out the garlic powder there is plenty of flavor."
"Such a good recipe! A hit with my family. Definate keeper!"
"Excellent and easy to make. I will be making this again soon!"
"very easy to prepare . I'd make it again"