How do you get so much flavor out of a five-ingredient-or-fewer recipe? Ranch dressing is the key! Enjoy this simple dish on busy weeknights or with company for special occasions.—LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p48
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review