Crumb-Coated Potato Halves Recipe
Dressing up potatoes is a snap with this easy method. What I like best about the recipe is that I can pop the baking dish of coated potatoes into the oven at the same time as my meat loaf. It's a great side dish with roasts, poultry and pork chops as well. -Shirley Leister, West Chester, Pennsylvania
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Brush potatoes with butter; roll in crumb mixture until coated.
- 2. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/3 each) equals 154 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 578 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Potato Halves
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC