- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Brush potatoes with butter; roll in crumb mixture until coated.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Potato Halves
"If you're in a hurry or worried about time, partially cook your potato halves in the microwave. That will give you a head start."
"My large potatoes must have been too large, because they took almost 2 hours to bake. Next time I will raise oven temp to 375 or 400. I might also skip the Italian seasoning and use some Parmesan instead. Not a bad recipe, but needs some adjusting. Very easy!"