Dressing up potatoes is a snap with this easy method. What I like best about the recipe is that I can pop the baking dish of coated potatoes into the oven at the same time as my meat loaf. It's a great side dish with roasts, poultry and pork chops as well. -Shirley Leister, West Chester, Pennsylvania
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper. Brush potatoes with butter; roll in crumb mixture until coated.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Coated Potato Halves in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p31
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Potato Halves
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review