Crumb-Coated Cod Recipe
Fish fillets get fast flavor from Italian salad dressing mix and a breading made with seasoned stuffing mix. "I serve this baked fish with a tossed salad or relishes," remarks Julia Bruce of Tuscola, Illinois.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups crushed stuffing mix
- 4 cod fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the oil, water and salad dressing mix. Place the stuffing mix in another bowl. Dip fillets in salad dressing mixture, then in stuffing.
- 2. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 211 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 1173mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Cod
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2010
"I cut this recipe in half and it was very tasty."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC