Crumb-Coated Cod Recipe
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups crushed stuffing mix
- 4 cod fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the oil, water and salad dressing mix. Place the stuffing mix in another bowl. Dip fillets in salad dressing mixture, then in stuffing.
- 2. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 211 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 1,173 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Cod
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.