- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups crushed stuffing mix
- 4 cod fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the oil, water and salad dressing mix. Place the stuffing mix in another bowl. Dip fillets in salad dressing mixture, then in stuffing.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Coated Cod in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p8
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2010
I cut this recipe in half and it was very tasty.