"This recipe is easy enough for kids to do, and our family loves it!" writes Ginny Watson (pictured) of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. A crumb coating adds savory flavor to the chicken and keeps it moist while it cooks.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic
- powder and paprika. Coat chicken with crumb mixture. Place on a
- microwave-safe plate. Drizzle with butter. Cover loosely with waxed
- paper. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear,
- turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 311 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 414 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.