Crumb-Coated Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and paprika. Coat chicken with crumb mixture. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Drizzle with butter. Cover loosely with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 311 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 38g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 5 lean meat, 1 fat
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Chicken
"This was just okay. I thought it was pretty bland and lacked flavor."
"I have already made this dish more than once. It has definitely been a hit for a long time. This recipe came out of the 2005 Quick Cooking magazine that I subscribed to. That shows how long it has been around."