"This recipe is easy enough for kids to do, and our family loves it!" writes Ginny Watson (pictured) of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. A crumb coating adds savory flavor to the chicken and keeps it moist while it cooks.
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and paprika. Coat chicken with crumb mixture. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Drizzle with butter. Cover loosely with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Coated Chicken in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p15
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review