Crumb-Coated Chicken Thighs
These spicy roasted chicken thighs don't require a lot of prep time, I often put baking potatoes on the oven rack alongside the chicken. It's simple satisfying meal. —Kara De la vega of Suisin City, California
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3 pounds), skin removed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven
- ingredients. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered,
- at 400° for 15-20 minutes on each side or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 4 servings.