Crumb-Coated Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3 pounds), skin removed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crumb-Coated Chicken Thighs(9)
Sort By :
spices did not come thru as much as i'd like. will adjust heat level (HIGHER!) next time. Ease and simplicity factor get an A+!
We expected to like this but didn't care for it at all. We like spicy food but this was just too strong and not a good blend of flavors.
Great go-to easy recipe!
Very quick and easy. I made it with boneless, skinless chicken thighs. Tasted really good.
I got this recipe from the publication and one of our favorite recipes. I have used it with skinless and boneless thighs. Great that way also.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >