Cruisin' Crostini Recipe
- 24 slices French bread (1/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1. Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheets. Combine oil and garlic powder; brush over bread. Cut each slice of cheese into four pieces. Top each slice of bread with tomatoes and a piece of cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 83 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cruisin' Crostini
"Very good and versitile"
"This is a nice quick recipe and can be changed to fit many tastes."