- 30-60 seconds or until heated through.
- Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Brush fruit
- mixture over roast. Cover rib ends with foil. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in butter
- until tender. Add asparagus; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until
- asparagus is crisp-tender. Add the broth, almonds, raisins and
- pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the
- heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Carefully spoon stuffing into center of roast. Bake 30-45 minutes
- longer or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe dish, combine the sauce
- ingredients and reserved lemon juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high
- for 30-60 seconds or until heated through.
- Transfer roast to a serving platter. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove foil. Cut between ribs to serve. Serve with sauce. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 rib with 1/2 cup pilaf and about 1 tablespoon sauce equals 593 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.