- apple juice, butter, brown sugar, lemon peel, paprika and cinnamon.
- Carefully spoon stuffing into center of roast. Bake 45 to 74 minutes
- longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Transfer to a warm
- serving platter. Remove foil. Let roast stand for 10-15 minutes. Cut
- between ribs to serve. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 rib with 1/4 cup stuffing equals 374 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.