- Add mushrooms, onion and celery; cook and stir 6-8 minutes until
- tender. Stir in apricots and seasonings. Add bread crumbs; toss to
- coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Bake 15-20
- minutes or until lightly browned. Carve roast between ribs; serve
- with dressing. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 rib with 1/3 cup stuffing equals 419 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.