- Stir in the potatoes, parsley, fennel, salt, pepper and reserved
- sausage. Carefully spoon into center or roast.
- Bake 1 hour longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and
- meat juices run clear. Replace foil with decorative frills if
- desired. Remove stuffing to a serving bowl; slice roast between
- ribs. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (10 ounces) equals 357 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 384 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now