- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage ravioli
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Additional spaghetti sauce, optional
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain and pat dry. Place eggs in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, pepper flakes, pepper and garlic salt. Dip ravioli in the eggs, then bread crumb mixture.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry ravioli, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Arrange ravioli in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-in. baking pan. Spoon sauces over ravioli; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onions and olives. Serve immediately with additional spaghetti sauce if desired. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crowd-Pleasing Ravioli Nachos
Sort By :
"These are great and easy to make! I skipped the alfredo sauce and used homemade red sauce only. These would also be good as just fried raviolis with some sauce on the side for dipping. They tend to lose some of the crispiness when you add all the toppings, but they are still yummy!"
"This was about the best ravioli Nacho's I have ever tasted and so easy to cook."