I have six children, and I developed this punch to serve at each of their wedding receptions. Since then, I've also taken it to anniversary parties and many other get-together.—Ruby Andersen, Harlan, Iowa
- 3 quarts water
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 envelopes unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) pineapple juice
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 3 bottles (28 ounces each) ginger ale
- In a 6-gal container, combine the water, sugar, Kool-Aid mix, orange juice, lemonade, pineapple juice and apricot nectar. Just before serving, pour one-third of punch mixture into a punch bowl; add 1 bottle ginger ale. As bowl empties, repeat with remaining punch mixture and ginger ale. Yield: 100 servings.
Originally published as Crowd-Pleasing Punch in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p57
Reviews for Crowd-Pleasing Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review