- 3 quarts water
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 envelopes unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 3 bottles (28 ounces each) ginger ale
- In a 6-gal container, combine the water, sugar, Kool-Aid mix, orange juice, lemonade, pineapple juice and apricot nectar. Just before serving, pour one-third of punch mixture into a punch bowl; add 1 bottle ginger ale. As bowl empties, repeat with remaining punch mixture and ginger ale. Yield: 100 servings.
Reviews for Crowd-Pleasing Punch
"We're sorry for any confusion with this recipe. Since we don't indicate to add the water from the soft drink mix or juice concentrates, it's not to be added. The only water in the recipe is the 3 quarts that's listed.This recipe yields approximately 55 cups or 3-1/2 gallons, which is enough for 100 people. A 6-gallon container is listed in order to have plenty of room to mix everything, but a smaller one could be used.Taste of Home Test Kitchen"
"The instructions are very poor! It is not clear if you mix the orange flavored soft drink mix and fruit juices with the amount of water indicated on the packages. When made as stated it only makes 2 3/4 gallons not 6. gallons as indicated."