Crowd-Pleasing Party Meatballs Recipe
We served this scrumptious dish at our wedding. It went over so well that it’s been served at other weddings and family functions, and the requests keep coming!
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place in three greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- 2. Combine the sauce ingredients; pour over meatballs. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: about 7 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 185 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 427 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Crowd-Pleasing Party Meatballs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC