We served this scrumptious dish at our wedding. It went over so well that it’s been served at other weddings and family functions, and the requests keep coming!
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place in three greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients; pour over meatballs. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: about 7 dozen.
Originally published as Party Meatballs in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p39
Reviews for Crowd-Pleasing Party Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review