- occasionally. Uncover; simmer 15-30 minutes longer or until sauce
- reaches desired thickness. Discard bay leaf. Cool.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a
- large bowl, combine 1 cup sauce mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese,
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and pasta.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups sauce mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Dot with 1/2 cup ricotta cheese. Top with pasta mixture. Pour
- remaining sauce mixture over the top. Dot with remaining ricotta
- cheese. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, Romano and Parmesan
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25
- minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.