- leaf and reserved garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and
- simmer for 20 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Stir in cream; heat
- through. Discard bay leaf.
- For croutons, place bread in a small bowl. Combine the oil, rosemary,
- salt and pepper; drizzle over bread and toss to coat. Place in an
- ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for
- 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Divide soup among four bowls. Top with croutons, cheese and parsley.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 570 calories, 46 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 804 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.