Crouton Tomato Casserole Recipe
- 8 medium tomatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 8 slices bread, crusts removed, cubed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Arrange tomatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with bread cubes. Combine the butter, salt, basil and thyme; drizzle over bread and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Crouton Tomato Casserole
"Everytime I have extra tomatoes I make this. It is so easy and flavorful."