- into two pieces. Roll one piece into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle.
- Remove top sheet from butter; invert over two-thirds of dough.
- Remove other sheet. Fold unbuttered dough over butter. Fold other
- side over top. Roll out into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Fold into
- thirds. Repeat rolling and folding twice. Wrap in plastic wrap;
- refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Repeat with remaining
- dough and butter.
- On a floured surface, roll one piece into a 25-in. x 5-in. rectangle.
- Cut into 5-in. square pieces. Cut each square diagonally in half,
- forming two triangles. Roll up triangles from the wide end and place
- pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Curve ends
- down to form crescent shape. Repeat with remaining dough. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with remaining milk. Brush over rolls. Bake
- at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove with a
- spatula to wire racks to cool. Yield: 20 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 262 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.