- 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center
- comes out clean.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over
- medium-low heat. Add the sugar, milk and salt; cook and stir for 3-4
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in Kahlua.
- Serve with warm pudding. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 894 calories, 51 g fat (31 g saturated fat), 303 mg cholesterol, 795 mg sodium, 99 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.