My husband loves corn on the cob, and I love this slow cooker recipe because I don't have to stand at a hot stove on a summer day. We like a little spice, so the Cajun seasoning works well for us, but any spice blend works. —Audra Rorick, Scott City, Kansas
Featured In: Our Best 4th of July Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, or more to taste
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine butter and Cajun seasoning until well blended. Place each ear of corn on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Spread butter mixture over each ear. Wrap foil tightly around corn.
- Place ears in a 6-qt. slow cooker; add water. Cook, covered, on high until corn is tender, 4-6 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crock-Pot Cajun Corn in TasteofHome.com 2017
Reviews for Crock-Pot Cajun Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review