I make a big batch of this fun sweet snack throughout the year to keep on hand for hungry kids of all ages. Once you get started eating, it's hard to stop. Plus, it makes a great take-along treat.—Wilma Miller, Port Angeles, Washington
11 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups Crispix
- 1-1/2 cups Cherrios
- 1-1/2 cups animal crackers
- 1-1/2 cups honey bear-shaped crackers
- 1 cup bite-sized Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter, brown sugar
- and cinnamon until butter is melted; stir until blended. In a large
- bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add butter mixture and toss
- to coat.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 8 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 187 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.