Crisscross Salad Recipe
"This colorful confetti salad was served at my youngest son's summer wedding reception," writes Linda Dow of Bradford, Pennsylvania. "The hearty blend soaks up refreshing flavor from easy bottled dressing and tastes even better when it's made ahead of time and chilled overnight."
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 103 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Crisscross Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC