Crispy-Topped Creamy Spinach Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Total: 35 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®, divided
- 24 RITZ® Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 1. HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2. MIX first 4 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Stir in 3/4 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs.
- 3. SPOON into 2-qt casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining crumbs and Cheddar.
- 4. BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving equals 210 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC