- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®, divided
- 24 RITZ® Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup), divided
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX first 4 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Stir in 3/4 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs.
- SPOON into 2-qt casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining crumbs and Cheddar.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Crispy-Topped Creamy Spinach Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Crispy-Topped Creamy Spinach(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review