Crispy Taco Wings Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-3/4 cups crushed corn chips
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wingettes and drummettes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, mix flour and taco seasoning. Place melted butter and corn chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip wings in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- 2. Dip in butter, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 chicken wing: 164 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Crispy Taco Wings
"The flavor is good if you want some spicier version of chicken. I used the recipe wih chicken tenders for my 1 and 3 years old boys and both love it."
"Best. Wings. Ever. Only thing I did differently was add some hot sauce to the butter to spice it up a bit :D"
"Try on bigger pieces of chicken, verygood"
"Don't bother with the chips to make it crispy. Better without."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer