Crispy Taco Wings Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-3/4 cups crushed corn chips
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wingettes and drummettes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, mix flour and taco seasoning. Place melted butter and corn chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip wings in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- 2. Dip in butter, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 chicken wing: 164 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Crispy Taco Wings
"Best. Wings. Ever. Only thing I did differently was add some hot sauce to the butter to spice it up a bit :D"
"Try on bigger pieces of chicken, verygood"
"Don't bother with the chips to make it crispy. Better without."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer