These wings are everything you love about chicken—a crispy, flavorful outside with a tender, moist center—all with a tasty Southwest zip. —Blanche Gibson, Gordon, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-3/4 cups crushed corn chips
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wingettes and drummettes
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, mix flour and taco seasoning. Place melted butter and corn chips in separate shallow bowls. Dip wings in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- Dip in butter, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Crispy Taco Wings in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p47
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Crispy Taco Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review