24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh rosemary leaves
- 24 pitted ripe olives
- Drop Parmesan cheese by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined
- baking sheets about 1 in. apart. Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or
- until crispy and golden brown. Remove from pans.
- Insert rosemary leaves into olives, forming spider legs. Place a
- spider on each cheese crisp. Yield: 2 dozen.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.