- Cut polenta into nine squares. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and cilantro. Dip
- polenta in the egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook polenta
- in oil in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden
- brown. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 square with 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream equals 134 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.