Crispy Rhubarb Cobbler
I worked in a school cafeteria for 15 years. I'm retired now but still love to cook. This rhubarb cobbler is one of my favorites.Martha Freeman, Villisca, Iowa
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup pancake mix
- 4 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed and drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pancake mix
- In a bowl, combine sugar and pancake mix. Add the rhubarb and toss to
- coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Combine
- topping ingredients; spread over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is
- golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 380 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.