Crispy Ranch Salad Recipe
I do a lot of experimenting with vegetables to appease my whole family. Everyone labeled this one a winner.
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato and carrot. In a small bowl, combine dressing, Parmesan cheese and lemon-pepper. Serve with salad. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 235 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Crispy Ranch Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC