- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato and carrot. In a small bowl, combine dressing, Parmesan cheese and lemon-pepper. Serve with salad. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Vegetable Salad in Country Woman January/February 1995, p37
Reviews for Crispy Ranch Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review