Crispy Ranch Fries
Would you like fries with that? Coming right up is an express recipe for Crispy Ranch Fries with a creamy, not-so-secret sauce. —Phyllis Schmalz, Kansas City, Kansas
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen French-fried potatoes
- 1 envelope ranch dip mix, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange french fries in a single layer in a
- greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons dip mix;
- toss lightly to coat. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup and remaining
- dip mix. Serve with fries. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 393 calories, 25 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 1,014 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.