Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe
These potatoes were an instant hit with my family and are requested often. I like that they're so quick and easy to prepare.—Gloria Mumm, Staples, Minnesota
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine oil and seasonings. Add potato wedges; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 225 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 468 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Crispy Potato Wedges
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC