Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine oil and seasonings. Add potato wedges; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 225 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 468mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Crispy Potato Wedges
"Good recipe. Will make this again."
"I make these for my family all the time and love them! It is my go to potato wedge/fry recipe! Love it."