Crispy Potato Wedges Recipe
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine oil and seasonings. Add potato wedges; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 225 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 468mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Crispy Potato Wedges
"Good recipe. Will make this again."
"I make these for my family all the time and love them! It is my go to potato wedge/fry recipe! Love it."