These potatoes were an instant hit with my family and are requested often. I like that they're so quick and easy to prepare.—Gloria Mumm, Staples, Minnesota
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine oil and seasonings. Add potato wedges; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Potato Wedges in Country Woman January/February 1999, p35
Reviews for Crispy Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review