These potatoes were an instant hit with my family and are requested often. I like that they're so quick and easy to prepare.—Gloria Mumm, Staples, Minnesota
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine oil and seasonings. Add potato wedges; toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crispy Potato Wedges in Country Woman January/February 1999, p35
Reviews for Crispy Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2015
"Good recipe. Will make this again."
Reviewed May. 9, 2013
"I make these for my family all the time and love them! It is my go to potato wedge/fry recipe! Love it."